Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Hey, hey! A very nice new way for me to prepare a delicious chicken dish! Easy to prepare & very satisfying! Used two large chicken breasts (about 7 ounces each) & the recipe actually made enough for two meals for the 2 of us! Thanks for sharing this great recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons splenda no calorie artificial sweetener
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup green olives, sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups noodles, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Spray large skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Saute chicken, onions, and green peppers for 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in drained tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add Splenda, Italian seasoning, olives, and black pepper.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- For each serving place 1/2 cup pasta on plate and spoon 2/3 cup chicken mixture over top.