8 hrs 10 mins
My husband loves chicken cacciatore, I did not. Not until I came up with this recipe. Quick and easy, and the crock pot is very convenient. The leftovers are great too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 -8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced peeled tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans mushrooms, stems & pieces
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced olives
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1Clean any unwanted fat from chicken pieces.
- 2Add all ingredients to crock pot, mix well, making sure chicken is covered.
- 3Cover and cook for 7 to 9 hours.
- 4Serve over pasta, or for a delicious change try mashed potatoes.
- 5Add a green salad.
- 6It's dinner!
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cacciatore (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 100.2 mg
- Sodium 1699.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: