Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
So simple, easy, and it fills the house with a great aroma. We like to serve this over pasta and serve a salad on the side.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 green bell peppers, cubed
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained (optional)
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Top with the spaghetti sauce, green bell peppers, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
- Cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.