Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is out of the 2002 edition of KCTS Chefs cookbook. It was sent in by Executive Chef Chris Tess from Mama Stortini's Ristorante Restaurant. I decided to make this a 2 serving dish instead of 1 based on the calorie and fat count along with the huge restaurant amounts that are normally served. My only change was cutting the 8 oz chicken breast into 2-4 oz size. The rest of the ingredients stayed the same.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 (4 ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch italian seasoning
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- Place oil, garlic, wine, chicken and onions in a pan and cook on medium heat.
- When the chicken is done and the onions are caramelized, add mushrooms and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add marinara sauce.
- Heat through.
- Place on top of a plate of spaghetti.
- Add more sauce if desired.
This was really simple and very yummy! Thanks for sharing Teresa. Made for 123 Tag.
Pretty much followed your recipe, but I did add the mushrooms when there was only about 2 minutes of cooking time left, & that worked well for me & mine (otherwise I might have left them out altogether)! Made for a very satisfying meal, that's to you! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
This was excellent! Can't believe how good it turned out! A KEEPER!