Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is out of this world!!! It is my adaptation from one I found online.
Make and share this Chicken Cacciatore recipe from Food.com.
- Skin the chicken.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Brown the chicken on all sides and remove from the pan.
- Add the onion and garlic to the drippings in the skillet and saute until transparent Add the wine and bring to a boil, simmer until it is reduced by 1/3.
- Add the broth, spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, rosemary, anchovy fillets, and black pepper.
- Stir well, the add the chicken.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.