Recipe by AnneMeansGrace
My mom gave me this recipe when she gave me a crock pot. I haven't made it yet. Don't tell her.
Top Review by lazyme
Great chicken. I made this stove top because I waited too long in the day to use the crockpot. I had to use red peppers because I was out of green. I'm sure that the green would have added to the presentation, but it still tasted great. Thanks AnneMeansGrace for a nice keeper. Made for Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and cubed
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced