Recipe by Kelsey*
A delicious dish made simple. I do not remember the size of the cans used... they are just estimates.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato soup, condensed
- 1 (14 ounce) can broth (chicken or beef)
- 3⁄4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Mix flour and garlic powder, add chicken and toss until coated.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil, and then drain.
- Add soup, broth, onion and seasonings.
- Cover, cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add green pepper, cook another 15 minutes until peppers are cooked yet crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over freshly cooked pasta of your choice.