Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
* Cooking time includes cooking the brown rice using quick cooking brown rice.
Make and share this Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Heat oil in frypan. Add chicken strips and stirfry over moderately high heat, turning pieces constantly, until lightly browned (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add cabbage; stirfry 2 minutes until cabbage is tender-crisp.
- Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, mixing until smooth.
- Stir into chicken mixture.
- Cook until thickened and pieces are coated, about 1 minute.
- Serve over brown rice.
Very tasty and also very quick to make - always a plus! Love the crunchy cabbage in this and the simple spice combination works very well. Served over jasmine rice this time as I was out of brown rice! Next time I think I'll add some salt to the chicken when frying it, just to add a bit of taste. Thank you very much for sharing!