Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this recipe its so light and refreshing! .
Make and share this Chicken Cabbage Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 heads cabbage, sliced (not too thick)
- 1 green onion, bundle sliced
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crushed for crunch
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds or 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, crushed (any nut will do depends on personal preference)
- 6 ounces chicken, chopped
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (I like doing 1/4 c. white sugar and 1/4 c. brown sugar)
- 1⁄4 cup oil (olive oil is the best)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Sliced the cabbage, green onions, and chop chicken place in large bowl. With sunflower seeds, nuts, and crushed ramen. In separate bowl make dressing stir really good the sugar will fall to the bottom of the bowl. scrape out and put on salad, just be sure to stir the salad well! and enjoy!