Travel Princess's Note:
I had this at a new friend's house it was so yummy! I mixture of different tastes and textures- wow!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 butternut squash, roasted then cooled, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cilantro or 2 teaspoons coriander
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon xylitol sugar substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup green onion
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 chili pepper (optional)
- 1Roast squash in a roasting pan in oven, then cool.
- 2While squash is roasting, cook 4 oz chicken breast per up to 4 people in pan, cool and cut into bite size pieces.
- 3Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, cilantro, sugar, pepper in a large bowl. Then whisk in the olive oil.
- 4Just before serving, gently mix squash and chicken into dressing with red pepper.
- 5Garnish with peanuts, onions and raisins.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Butternut Squash Salad
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g