Recipe by Travel Princess
I had this at a new friend's house it was so yummy! I mixture of different tastes and textures- wow!
- 1 butternut squash, roasted then cooled, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cilantro or 2 teaspoons coriander
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon xylitol sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup green onion
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 chili pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast squash in a roasting pan in oven, then cool.
- While squash is roasting, cook 4 oz chicken breast per up to 4 people in pan, cool and cut into bite size pieces.
- Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, cilantro, sugar, pepper in a large bowl. Then whisk in the olive oil.
- Just before serving, gently mix squash and chicken into dressing with red pepper.
- Garnish with peanuts, onions and raisins.