Recipe by English_Rose
Tasty and quick.
Top Review by Spablue
Great taste and easy to make, liked the combination of the butternut texture combined with the soft pasta and chicken. I used dried sage instead, which gave the menu quite a sweet and fragrant flavour.... Will defiantly be making this again
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 1⁄2 ounces cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 sprigs sage, leaves picked off and chopped
- 7 ounces tagliatelle pasta noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 400°F Toss the squash in 1 ½ tsp oil and tip into a large roasting tin. Roast in the oven for 25 mins stirring half way through.
- While the squash is cooking, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan, throw in the onion and sauté for 5 mins until soft, add the chicken and cook for a further 5 mins until browned all over.
- Pour in the broth and simmer until the chicken is cooked through and the broth has reduced.
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions then drain.
- Add in the roasted squash to the chicken then the sage and cheese stir well. Add 2 spoonfuls of the sauce to the pasta and stir inches Divide the pasts between 4 plates and top with the chicken.