Chicken Burritos With Mushrooms and Sun-Dried Tomato-Goat Cheese
- Heat oil in sauté pan until hot and add chicken. Toss and add cumin, salt and pepper. Add mushrooms and sauté mixture until chicken is cooked, about 4 minutes.
- Blend in pesto until well combined. Remove from heat.
- Place tortillas on flat surface, divide 1/4 of mixture in the middle of each one and roll into burrito. Before serving, place each burrito, seam-side down, on baking sheet and heat in preheated 225F oven, 5 minutes.
- Pour boiling water over tomatoes and soak 15 minutes. Drain well. Place tomatoes, garlic, jalapeño, spinach and goat cheese in food processor and purée.
- With motor running, pour in oil and process until well-blended. Season with salt and pepper.