Recipe by Dyenana
A favorite in our house. Another Sandi Richard recipe. Quick, easy and family friendly. Husband asks for this to be made all the time.
- 1 teaspoon canola oil (5 mL) or 1 teaspoon olive oil (5 mL)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (450 g or 1 lb, 2 packs for dinner and 1 for lunch)
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream (250 mL)
- 1⁄2 cup green chili, chopped (127 mL or 1 can)
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, low-fat grated (125 mL)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, low-fat grated (125 mL)
- cooking spray (cholesterol free)
- 8 large flour tortillas
- aluminum foil
- nonfat sour cream (optional)
- chunky salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Heat oil in a nonstick fry pan or wok.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and add to pan as you cut. Stir until no longer pink.
- Add sour cream, chilies, and cheeses to cooked meat and stir. Remove from heat.
- Spray a large cake pan with cooking spray.
- Distribute chicken mixture on centre of tortillas.
- Roll up tortillas, folding the sides under, to ensure that filling does not run out. Carefully place burritos inside pan, sprinkle with cheeses, cover pan with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.