Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are yummy! You can also serve them with chopped tomatoes and sour cream.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper, diced
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed (10")
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt& pepper; cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is browned and no longer pink inside.
- Transfer to plate.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cook onion and green pepper, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until softened, adding up to 1 tbsp water if necessary to prevent burning.
- Add salsa to pan and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, for about 3 minutes or til most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Stir in corn and chicken.
- Spoon onto tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese and roll up.
Good one, Bert. Followed the recipe except for a couple pinches of chili flakes. Very good dinner.