Recipe by nccrreporter
Very simple recipe
Top Review by anonymous
This is a very good base recipe to build on! I never would have thought of adding cream of chicken soup to a burrito filling but I actually really liked the texture it gave! I added a half pint of home canned diced tomatoes and also stirred some cheese into the mix as well as putting it over the top! The measurements given for the soup and the beans were a little weird - I just used the entire can of each (10.5 ounces and 15 ounces respectively) and got a generous 6 servings.
- 2 lbs chicken
- 8 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) can black beans
- 6 -8 flour tortillas
- cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken in water with garlic, onion, and chili seasoning (to your taste) until chicken will shred.
- shred chicken.
- mix chicken with cream of chicken soup, black beans, and taco seasoning.
- fill tortillas with chicken mixture.
- top with cheese.
- cook covered for 20 minutes, uncovered until cheese melts.