- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high.
- Add chicken and cook for 3-4 min, or until no longer pink.
- Add water and seasoning mix and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 3-4 min., or until mixture thickens.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Top w/ shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped green onions, sour cream, etc.