Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Southern Living; family favorite
Top Review by ashlynt
These burritos made a very yummy but quick and easy supper for me and my family. I used Tyson whole roasted chicken which was delicious. The taco seasoning gave just the right amount of spicy flavor. Fast, easy, and family pleasing. Thanks.
- 1 (1 1/4 lb) roasted chicken (I use Louis Rich)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove chicken from bones, discarding skin and bones.
- Chop chicken.
- Place chicken and seasoning mix in a large zip-top bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Spread beans evenly down center of tortillas.
- Top with chicken, cheese, tomato, and onion; roll up burrito style.
- Wrap each burrito in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve with salsa.