Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another great recipe from Mr. Food.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 6 -8 inches tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- Heat overn to 350. Place chicken and seasoning in large heavy duty zip lock bag and shake to coat. Spread beans down center of tortillas, top with chicken, cheese, tomatoes and onion. roll up. Wrap each in foil. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. serve with salsa.