1/2 Photos of Chicken Burrito Bake, Easy for Busy Families!
This is one of our family favorites. Super good and easy to prepare. Think about making changes like adding sour cream, cilantro and avocado. Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Mexico.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml shredded cooked chicken
- 236.59 ml prepared green chili salsa
- 473.18 ml package shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 8 (64 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 (566.99 g) container refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place chicken, salsa and 1/2 cup cheese in large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- 2Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the middle of a tortilla. Fold one edge over and roll up. Place, seam down, in a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- 3Combine pasta sauce and remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese in mixing bowl. Spread over burritos.
- 4Bake until sauce is bubbling and browned in spots, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes. Garnish with lettuce, avocado or cilantro if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Burrito Bake, Easy for Busy Families!
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.6
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 1301.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: