Recipe by kiwidutch
This is one of our family favorites. Super good and easy to prepare. Think about making changes like adding sour cream, cilantro and avocado. Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Mexico.
Top Review by Debbie R.
Soothing flavor and texture. I loved the ease of prep. I used precooked grilled chicken, which added a nice flavor dimension. I wish I had used a hotter salsa in retrospect. Something to keep in mind if you don't have children or "only mild" eaters in the family.
- 946.36 ml shredded cooked chicken
- 236.59 ml prepared green chili salsa
- 473.18 ml packageshredded Mexican blend cheese
- 8 (64 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 (566.99 g) containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- shredded lettuce
- diced avocado
- chopped cilantro leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place chicken, salsa and 1/2 cup cheese in large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the middle of a tortilla. Fold one edge over and roll up. Place, seam down, in a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- Combine pasta sauce and remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese in mixing bowl. Spread over burritos.
- Bake until sauce is bubbling and browned in spots, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes. Garnish with lettuce, avocado or cilantro if desired.