Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from "The Dinner Doctor" by Anne Byrn. Great to use up that leftover chicken or pick up a roasted chicken at the store. Quick and easy.
- 946.36 ml cooked chicken, shredded
- 236.59 ml salsa verde
- 473.18 ml package Mexican blend cheese
- 10 (80 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 (566.99 g) container alfredo sauce, refrigerated style
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place chicken, salsa verde and 1/2 cup of cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down middle of tortilla.
- Fold one edge over and roll up.
- Place, seam side down, in 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- Combine pasta sauce and remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese in mixing bowl.
- Spread over burritos.
- Bake until sauce is bubbling and browned in spots, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- Top with shredded lettuce, diced avocado and/or chopped cilantro if desired.
This was a yummy, quick, and simple dinner. I used a rotisserie chicken (southwest flavor) and a jar of creamy parmesan flavored alfredo sauce. It was like an Italian burrito, lol. I won't use a parmesan flavored sauce again, as I thought that it detracted from the other flavors. Thanks Mary for a quick and tasty dinner. Made for Photo Tag.