Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A burger for those who like and don't like the traditional American hamburgers. Great for lunch or dinner!
- 2 large skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder (more for spicier burgers)
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- salsa or sliced tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- Cut the chicken breasts in half. Flatten them by firmly pressing with the palm of your hand or by lightly hitting them with a meat hammer.
- Put the flour, chili powder, and chicken in a ziploc bag. Season with salt and pepper. Close the bag and shake well so that the chicken comes out flour-coated.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan until hot. Fry the chicken for about 8 minute on each side or until firm and golden brown.
- Place a piece of chicken on each bun. Serve to your liking with lettuce, sour cream, sliced tomato, and/or salsa.