Love the flavor of Basil with Chicken. Serve these as chicken burgers or as your main meat dish. Substitute ground Turkey if you would rather use that!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock (Use Chicken base powder , !/2 tsp & mix with water)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for frying the patties)
- 1In a bowl beat egg.
- 2Mix in bread crumbs, stock,basil, onion parmesan, pine nuts Salt& Pepper.
- 3Blend in the chicken, use your hands.
- 4Make into 4 patties.
- 5Fry in skillet or BBQ 5-7 minutes each side or until no longer pink inside.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Burgers ala Presto Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.6
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 147.6 mg
- Sodium 209.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 24.6 g