Recipe by Bergy
Love the flavor of Basil with Chicken. Serve these as chicken burgers or as your main meat dish. Substitute ground Turkey if you would rather use that!
Top Review by sugarpea
Made the delicious turkey version, following the recipe as written. I used a nonstick pan and cooking spray, skipping the frying oil and used the calories on some homemade pesto to "butter" the bun bottoms. Marvelous, but what else would you expect of a Bergy burger?
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock (Use Chicken base powder , !/2 tsp & mix with water)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for frying the patties)