Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Love the flavor of Basil with Chicken. Serve these as chicken burgers or as your main meat dish. Substitute ground Turkey if you would rather use that!
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock (Use Chicken base powder , !/2 tsp & mix with water)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for frying the patties)
- In a bowl beat egg.
- Mix in bread crumbs, stock,basil, onion parmesan, pine nuts Salt& Pepper.
- Blend in the chicken, use your hands.
- Make into 4 patties.
- Fry in skillet or BBQ 5-7 minutes each side or until no longer pink inside.