Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Use canisters of stuffing mix NOT the box because it has breadcrumbs and seasoning combined. Serve the burgers on a bun with a side of fries. YUM!
- In medium bowl combine stuffing mix with boiling water.
- Let cool 3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, egg and grated carrot until well blended.
- Gently shape mixture into 4 burgers.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook burgers for 10 minutes, turning once or until golden brown.
- Serve topped with cranberry relish.
I've made these burgers for years and the family loves them and can't get enough. I usually double recipe for another meal. I just have canned cranberry on theside. These are real yummy.