Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Use canisters of stuffing mix NOT the box because it has breadcrumbs and seasoning combined. Serve the burgers on a bun with a side of fries. YUM!
- In medium bowl combine stuffing mix with boiling water.
- Let cool 3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, egg and grated carrot until well blended.
- Gently shape mixture into 4 burgers.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook burgers for 10 minutes, turning once or until golden brown.
- Serve topped with cranberry relish.
I've made these burgers for years and the family loves them and can't get enough. I usually double recipe for another meal. I just have canned cranberry on theside. These are real yummy.