Winnipeg *Mel*'s Note:
Use canisters of stuffing mix NOT the box because it has breadcrumbs and seasoning combined. Serve the burgers on a bun with a side of fries. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl combine stuffing mix with boiling water.
- 2Let cool 3 minutes.
- 3Stir in chicken, egg and grated carrot until well blended.
- 4Gently shape mixture into 4 burgers.
- 5In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 6Cook burgers for 10 minutes, turning once or until golden brown.
- 7Serve topped with cranberry relish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.5
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 184.4 mg
- Sodium 194.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 54.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken flavor stuffing mix