- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- lettuce leaf
- tomatoes, slices
- 4 onion rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, sour cream, soup mix, mustard, and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat fir 10-15 minutes or until burgers are no longer pink, turning once.
- To serve, layer lettuce and tomato and burger in onion roll.