Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different burger.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- lettuce leaf
- tomatoes, slices
- 4 onion rolls
- In a bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, sour cream, soup mix, mustard, and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat fir 10-15 minutes or until burgers are no longer pink, turning once.
- To serve, layer lettuce and tomato and burger in onion roll.
My husband and I really liked the flavor of these chicken burgers. The sour cream and onion soup mix made them moist and flavorful. We used the onion buns and added a slice of cheddar cheese. A great light dinner for use. Thanks.
We thought these burgers were excellent. Very simple to make so my kids got to help. They turned out very juicy and tender. The onion soup loads them up with flavor. We grilled them on the old George Foreman because it was just too cold to grill outside. Turned out just fine.
Very good chicken (turkey) burgers NurseDi!! There was a special on ground turkey, so we had turkey burgers, I'm sure it worked just as well as the chicken. Nice touch, the sour cream with the onion soup mix. We used Cheese buns and added a nice slice of Jalapeno harvarti cheese with the tomatoes. We will be making these again, thanks for sharing!