Recipe by Redallnite
Something my daughter tried to make. I added to it. Our family seems to really like it when a hamburger just gets old.
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dried
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped (I used a handful)
- 2 -3 tablespoons parsley (I used dried)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Make into patties about 4 large ones or 6 medium.
- Spray the grill with a spray oil.
- Place patties on the grill, do not flip them until it is firm on the grill side.
- Depending on the fire, it takes about 6 to minute a side.
- My daughter claims the swiss cheese is the "BOMB".