Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are easy, they don't take too long to make, and they're so good!
Make and share this Chicken Bundles Italian recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts, boned, skinned, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 8 egg roll wraps
- nonstick cooking spray, for pans
- Cook onions in olive oil. In large mixing bowl combine spinach, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, nutmeg, and lemon juice. Stir in chicken and onions. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spray eight, 10-oz. custard cups with non-stick spray. Line each dish with an egg roll wrapper. Divide chicken mixture among the 8 dishes. Fold the ends of each wrapper over the top of the chicken mixture,sealing to make a bundle. Brush with melted butter. Bake in 350°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until tops are golden.
- To serve, loosen bundles with a knife and and remove from cups.
Really excellent! I made this for a party and got rave reviews. I'm planning to make this again for our New Years Eve party.