Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great (and easy) twist to traditional Buffalo Wings. Make extra and keep in your freezer.
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 -3 tablespoons frank's redhot buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (Plain)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups frank's redhot buffalo wing sauce
- blue cheese dressing
- ranch dressing
- celery stick
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place ground chicken in a large bowl.
- In a small separate bowl mix together eggs, milk, and Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Then mix together the breadcrumbs, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Pour breadcrumb mixture over ground chicken - mix. Then add wet mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape mixture in meatballs. Will make about 32 small meatball.
- Place meatballs on a large baking sheet and cook in oven for 25 - 30 minutes. Make sure meatballs are completely cooked.
- SERVE NOW: After removing meatballs from oven, toss with 1 cup of Wing Sauce (use more if necessary). And return back to oven for 5 - 10 minutes.
- SERVE LATER: Cool meatballs and toss into a zip lock bag and freeze. When ready to serve, defrost meatballs. Toss with Wing Sauce (pour the sauce right into the zip lock bag). Bake in oven.
- SERVING: After the meatballs come out of the oven, drizzle with remain 1/2 cup of Buffalo Wing Sauce. Serve with Blue Cheese Dressing and/or Ranch Dressing, along with celery sticks.