Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
"Cracked Out" Chicken Bubble Up
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1 (12 ounce) canrefrigerated grands jr biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine chicken, soup, sour cream, cheese, Ranch mix, and bacon. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Toss with chicken mixture.
- Pour chicken mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.