1/1 Photo of Chicken Bryan (Like Carrabba's)
I got this recipe from Robbie's Recipes (recipes.robbiehaf.com). They have a lot of good copycat dishes. This is my favorite meal from Carrabba's. Great with bruschetta and fettuccini tossed with olive oil & garlic. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup cold butter, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces caprino cheese or 8 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 1Saute garlic and onion in 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat until tender.
- 2Stir wine and lemon juce into skillet, increase heat to medium-high, and simmer to reduce by half.
- 3Reduce heat to low and stir in cold butter, one slice at a time.
- 4Stir in tomatoes, basil, kosher salt, and white pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 5Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- 6Grill chicken over hot coals (or bake in oven) 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 7A couple of minutes before chicken is done, place equal amounts of cheese on each breast.
- 8Spoon prepared sun-dried tomato sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bryan (Like Carrabba's)
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 139.9 mg
- Sodium 974.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: