I got this recipe from Robbie's Recipes (recipes.robbiehaf.com). They have a lot of good copycat dishes. This is my favorite meal from Carrabba's. Great with bruschetta and fettuccini tossed with olive oil & garlic. ENJOY!
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup cold butter, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces caprino cheese or 8 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- Saute garlic and onion in 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat until tender.
- Stir wine and lemon juce into skillet, increase heat to medium-high, and simmer to reduce by half.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cold butter, one slice at a time.
- Stir in tomatoes, basil, kosher salt, and white pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Grill chicken over hot coals (or bake in oven) 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- A couple of minutes before chicken is done, place equal amounts of cheese on each breast.
- Spoon prepared sun-dried tomato sauce over chicken.