Recipe by Rhonda *J*
My hubby and i are pretty big bruschetta fans,so when i came across this recipe i had to write it down(from a Readers Digest magazine)have not yet tried it but definitely will.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 236.59 ml diced cooked chicken
- 4 small tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh basil
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 118.29 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bread lengthwise and toast lightly in oven.
- Combine chicken, tomatoes,garlic,parsley,basil,dijon mustard,olive oil,lemon juice,balsamic vinegar and pepper.
- Spread tomato mixture over toasted bread and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Broil 2-3 minutes until cheese melts.