Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
My hubby and i are pretty big bruschetta fans,so when i came across this recipe i had to write it down(from a Readers Digest magazine)have not yet tried it but definitely will.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 4 small tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Slice bread lengthwise and toast lightly in oven.
- Combine chicken, tomatoes,garlic,parsley,basil,dijon mustard,olive oil,lemon juice,balsamic vinegar and pepper.
- Spread tomato mixture over toasted bread and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Broil 2-3 minutes until cheese melts.