Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) container Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 cups hot cooked farfalle pasta (bow-tie pasta)
- 12 fresh basil leaves, torn
- COOK chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 minute or until done. Stir in broth and garlic powder; cook 3 minute.
- ADD cooking creme and tomatoes; cook and stir 3 minute.
- STIR in pasta. Top with basil.
- Substitute: Substitute 1 lb. uncooked peeled deveined medium shrimp for the chicken. Prepare as directed, reducing cooking time to 2 to 3 minute or until pink.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 370 calories, 13g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 100mg cholesterol, 620mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 33g protein, 30%DV vitamin A, 10%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.
Super easy and good! My very picky 5-year-old ate it! (and she's one that will only eat chicken nuggets and fries!) Thanks for the recipe :)
This was very nice. I used the white meat from a rotisserie chicken (already cooked; and it weighed 1 lb almost exactly) and skipped to part two of step one, adding the precooked shredded chicken to the broth and garlic, then continuing as written. I used mini farfalle for the pasta as it was what I had on hand. Next time I might use fresh garlic instead of powder. Thanks!