Recipe by Nif
A delicious meal that tastes amazing. If you prefer drumsticks, legs or thighs, you can use those instead. Enjoy!
Top Review by Chef Jean
Great easy dinner! I didn't read the recipe correctly and put the bruchetta on top instead of under the chicken, but it still turned out great. The goat cheese adn green onion really did top off the dish. Made for ZWT7.
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 egg whites
- 4 small chicken breasts (or any cut that you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 ounces ready-made bruschetta
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Combine bread crumbs, flour, salt, pepper and paprika in a clean plastic bag (like Ziploc). Place egg whites in a bowl and whisk in 2 tablespoons water. Coat each breast with egg mixture then shake in crumb mixture until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, until evening browned, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Spread bruschetta evenly in a baking dish. Transfer browned chicken to dish. Bake for 20 minutes, until cooked through. Sprinkle with goat cheese and green onions and broil until cheese is softened, 2 to 3 minutes.