Recipe by CatLover,RN=^..^=
Low Fat and Healthy. Quick and easy, everyone in the family will enjoy, little clean up. adapted from Kraft Foods
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mushroom and garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) boxof stoffers reduced-sodium chicken flavor stuffing mix, prepared
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- water, as needed to moisten prepared stuffing
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- garlic (or other spices, as desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray bottom of dish with Non-Stick spray.
- Place chicken in bottom of dish.
- Cover with Garlic, spices & 3/4 of the cheese.
- Mix Stuffing with Diced Tomatos and Wine (add water as needed to adequate moisture).
- Spoon stuffing mixture over chicken/cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for additional 10-15 minute.
- Remove and enjoy.