Recipe by Bobbiann
This one is a bit healthier and there is no cream soup in it. You can add or remove vegetables and it will still be good.
Top Review by Epic01
Good easy recipe, came out great. I also added turmeric, garlic, and basil, as well as a can of fire roasted tomatoes. Also I noticed the macros aren't right for fat content, stating 11mg of fat coming from 2 cups of brown rice.?
- 2 cups brown rice
- 1 (40 g) package onion soup mix
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms (optional)
- 4 cups water or 4 cups broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 2 lbs chicken pieces (drumsticks or boneless or whatever)