- 12 ounces boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, diced
- 9 ounces cauliflower florets
- 3 3⁄4 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 4 1⁄2 ounces dry pasta
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely dice the chicken, discard any skin.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and quickly saute the chicken and vegetables until they are lightly colored Stir in the stock and herbs, bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta shapes.
- Return to a boil, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.