This is a slightly healthier version of Chicken Alfredo. In my opinion, it taste amazing, but feel free to let me know if you don't like it. Constructive criticism is welcome, as long as there are no rude comments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled & chopped (I used my Foreman Grill)
- 2 cups roasted broccoli florets
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 11) Boil noodles, drain and set aside.
- 22) In medium sauce pan, heat evoo over medium-low heat. Add garlic & cook till golden. Whisk in flour till smooth. Gradually whisk in chicken broth, Greek yogurt, milk, pepper, & nutmeg. Bring to low boil, stirring constantly. Lower heat & simmer till mixture thickens. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesian cheese.
- 33) Add cooked chicken & brocolli to sauce, followed my cooked pasta. Toss to combine & serve with remaining Parmesian cheese.
- 4*Note: On the George Foreman grill, the chicken breasts take 8-10 minutes, depending on thickness. Make sure to cook meat thoroughly, not even a hint of pink in the middle.
- 5**Note: I usually start making the sauce while the noodles are boiling so they don't wind up cooling while waiting on the sauce to finish.
- 6***Note: I've made this recipe with broiled brocolli and it turned out great.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Brocolli Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.7
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 442.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: