Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Only takes 20 minutes to cook.
- 1 cup broccoli (cut up)
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup (Campbell is the best)
- Add 1 tbsp butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 10 min's or until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Add remaining butter,cook broccoli,carrots and mushrooms for 5 min's stirring often.
- Stir in the soup,milk and black pepper to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low, add chicken and simmer for 5 min's or until chicken is fork-tender.
This was tasty! It did take me about 20 minutes longer to cook, but The chicken breasts were very large and I doubled the veggies and soup. I also used Olive Oil instead of butter and served it with Flaky Biscuits. Thank You Mary for sharing this recipe. I'll be making it again!