Recipe by Mary in LA.
Only takes 20 minutes to cook.
Top Review by Greffete
This was tasty! It did take me about 20 minutes longer to cook, but The chicken breasts were very large and I doubled the veggies and soup. I also used Olive Oil instead of butter and served it with Flaky Biscuits. Thank You Mary for sharing this recipe. I'll be making it again!
- 1 cup broccoli (cut up)
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup (Campbell is the best)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add 1 tbsp butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 10 min's or until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Add remaining butter,cook broccoli,carrots and mushrooms for 5 min's stirring often.
- Stir in the soup,milk and black pepper to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low, add chicken and simmer for 5 min's or until chicken is fork-tender.