Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My husband loves chicken, broccoli, and cheese together, so this is the perfect dish to make him.
- 1⁄2 lb cubed chicken breast
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, macaroni, and cheese.
- Whisk soup, broth, garlic powder, and pepper together.
- Stir soup mixture into chicken mixture.
- Pour all together into a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Bake another 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This was so good! It was simple and delicious. What's nice is that there is some left over to freeze. Living alone I like recipes that can be frozen. This was creamy and the broccoli was done just right. BTW- I used fresh broccoli florets and added more - 2 1/2 cups. I like lots of vegggies in my casseroels. Thanks, Shani.