Recipe by bethroan
A quick, easy all in one meal. Delicious!
Top Review by vsgardner
I shared this with my daughter and nieces in college after making it for our family. It is so easy and delicious, its part of my rotation now. Any recipe can be modified to taste, I kept to the directions and it was awesome.
- 6 ounces stove top stuffing chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 ounces each)
- 4 cups broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a chicken breast.
- Top chicken with 1 Celsius broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of crumbled bacon.
- Top with 1 tablespoon ranch dressing.
- Bring up sides of foil sides and fold to seal, leaving space for heat circulation.
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Open carefully.