1/1 Photo of Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry for 2
From the 1990 Celebrate Minnesota Cookbook, submitted by the City of Bricelyn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 dash pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 -3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/4 cup onions or 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 3 cups broccoli, matchsticks (stalks and florets sliced lengthwise like wooden matches)
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1Combine broth, soy sauce, ginger and pepper; set aside.
- 2Mix cornstarch and water; set aside.
- 3Heat oil in wok or large skillet.
- 4Add onion and stir fry 2 minute; push away from heat.
- 5Add chicken and stir fry 2 to 3 minutes; push away from heat.
- 6Add broccoli matchsticks, mushrooms; stir fry 2 minutes.
- 7Add water chestnuts, combining with all cooked ingredients, and stir fry 1 minute.
- 8Add chicken broth mixture; heat until bubbly.
- 9Slowly stir in cornstarch mixture; heat and stir until thickened and smooth.
- 10Gently stir until all foods are well coated with sauce.
- 11Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry for 2
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.9
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 1393.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 26.1 g