Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great dinner, veggies, meat, cheese and carbs all in one.
- 1 lb chicken breast (cubed)
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (I prefer Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄2 lb processed cheese (I prefer Velveeta)
- 1 package frozen broccoli (thawed, drained)
- In a large skillet, cook Chicken breast with Salad Dressing on medium heat for 6- 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir in broccoli and Velveeta.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Serve over rice.
This was an awesome dinner that even my picky little sister liked. Myself, I am an extremely picky eater and I loved it. The miracle whip really added flavor and zing but not to much. the only thing is the time for cooking the chicken was slightly longer then it mentions for more chicken. I doubled the chicken so I had to double the time. I also used rice a roni chicken flavor.