Recipe by Boca Pat
A very tasty, one dish meal. Even broccoli haters will like this. My DH is not a fan of broccoli, but he likes this (at least I think he eats the broccoli, unless he slips it to the dog when I'm not looking!!!
Top Review by Joellen1972
This was really good and went over well with my family. A couple changes that I made: two boxes of rice-a-roni, 3 chicken breasts, and eliminated the butter. It cooked up very nicely.
- 1 (8 ounce) box chicken rice-a-roni
- 2 large chicken breasts, cooked & cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 1⁄4 cups Velveeta cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- crushed potato chips, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice-a-roni according to pkg directions cook broccoli Put 1st 4 ingredients in order in a 9X13 pan Combine soup, milk& butter Pour soup mixture over chicken mixture Bake 350 for 40 minutes uncovered Place crushed potato chips on& bake 15 min longer.