Recipe by Coraniaid
Placed here for nutritional value information: http://moneysavingmom.com/2012/05/4-weeks-to-fill-your-freezer-chicken-broccoli-rice-casserole-day-14.html
- 10 cups rice, cooked (white or brown)
- 4 cups chicken breasts, cooked & chopped
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped (can use frozen or fresh)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (12 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- To freeze: Divide into four ziptop freezer bags and seal tightly. Freeze flat.
- To serve: Thaw overnight (or for 8 hours) in the refrigerator. Dump into a greased casserole dish (each bag will fill an 8×8-inch pan; two bags will fill a 9×13-inch pan). Sprinkle with additional shredded cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.