Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Better than the frozen ones you microwave!
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cooked broccoli floret
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 pita breads, cut in half (6-inch)
- In medium saucepan mix soup, water, lemon juice, garlic powder, pepper, broccoli, carrot, and chicken. Over medium heat, heat through.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture into each pita half.
Well I loved making my own hot pockets and thought the taste was very good...would probably be good in crescent rolls wrapped up also.