1/3 Photos of Chicken Broccoli Pasta
A great way to use a whole or leftover rotisserie chicken. The addition of cheese-garlic and semi soft garlic herb cheese and sun dried tomatoes enhances the chicken and broccoli. Found in BetterHome & Gardens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta (dry)
- 2 cups broccoli florets (frozen is fine)
- 1 1/2 lbs rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1 (5 ounce) package garlic & herb spreadable cheese (semi soft)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil (drained or snipped)
- Italian parsley
- fresh ground pepper
- parmigiano-reggiano cheese (as garnish)
- 1In a large saucepan, cook pasta, add broccoli during last 3 minute of cooking time, when al dente remove, drain. pasta and broccoli.
- 2While pasta is cooking, remove meat from chicken, coarsely chop.
- 3In the same pan you cooked the pasta, combine cheese, milk and tomatoes; cook until cheese begins to melt.
- 4Add pasta and chicken, heat thoroughly, season with fresh ground pepper; add parsley right before removing from heat.
- 5If the mixture needs to be thinned, add a tad more milk.
- 6Serve with Parmesan cheese or Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 113.0 mg
- Sodium 117.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic & herb spreadable cheese