Recipe by KRL724
I was feeling creative one night and came up with these. Now they're a requested favorite!
Top Review by heather.diamond
This was great! It was very easy and my family loved it! I added some pre-cooked, cubed potato and it was very tasty. I made a large batch of the filling, so we have some in the freezer for next time! I also sprinkled the packets with some seasoned bread crumbs before baking to add a little more flavor. Thanks for the great time saving recipe!
- 3 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (can be adjusted to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open rolls and separate dough into rectangles (4 from each can).
- Press the seams together as tightly as possible and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken, broccoli, soup, mayonnaise (or sour cream), cheese and seasoning salt.
- Mix thoroughly and put about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture on each of the prepared rectangles of dough.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.