- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch, squares
- 1 medium sweet green peppers or 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1 ", squares
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 10 inch skillet, over medium-high heat, in hot oil, cook chicken, 1/2 at the time, until browned.
- Add onion and peppers and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tener-crisp.
- Stir in soup, water and soy sauce. Heat to boiling and reduce heat to low.
- Cover; simmer 5 mihutes or unti vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice.