Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a family favorite recipe that is quick and easy enough for me to prepare after work. I also like to prepare this dish in disposable foil pans to give to new mothers or anyone in need of comfort food.
- Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until almost tender, drain.
- Mix soup and milk, add to noodles and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a 2 qt casserole, arrange 1/3 of the noodles, top with all of the broccoli.
- Top with 1/3 of the noodles, then with all of the chicken.
- Cover with remaining noodles.
- Mix butter with bread crumbs and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake uncovered at 350° until brown and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
I used cream of broccoli soup, sauteed the broccoli in butter with some garlic and red pepper flakes then assembled as written. It was really yummy and SO fast! This will definately be in my regular rotation!
This is an absolute favorite! The ease and versatility is abundant. Like Cary Grant said about Marilyn..."She would look great in a potato sack." This recipe would hold up with anything.
This is such an easy recipe and very yummy. The only thing I do differently is I add cheese (about 1 cup sprinkled throughout). It's easy and quick and something I look forward to. Thanks for having it available! S