Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very good comfort food. I got this off the back of a box of pasta about 19 years ago.
Make and share this Chicken Broccoli Manicotti Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1c. cheese, chicken, broccoli, bread crumbs, and egg. Mixing well.
- Fill pasta shells and set aside.
- Mix soup and milk together.
- Cover bottom of 9x13 baking pan with 1/2 the soup mix.
- Place stuffed pasta in a single layer on the soup mix.
- Pour the rest of the soup mix on top of the pasta.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbly.
- Uncover, sprinkle with the remaining 1c. shredded cheese and bake uncovered for an additional 5-7 minutes.