Punky Julster's Note:
Very good comfort food. I got this off the back of a box of pasta about 19 years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine 1c. cheese, chicken, broccoli, bread crumbs, and egg. Mixing well.
- 3Fill pasta shells and set aside.
- 4Mix soup and milk together.
- 5Cover bottom of 9x13 baking pan with 1/2 the soup mix.
- 6Place stuffed pasta in a single layer on the soup mix.
- 7Pour the rest of the soup mix on top of the pasta.
- 8Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbly.
- 9Uncover, sprinkle with the remaining 1c. shredded cheese and bake uncovered for an additional 5-7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Manicotti Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 683.8
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 153.7 mg
- Sodium 1022.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 41.4 g